03 March 2013

Francesca's Festa of Favourites - March 2013



This is the third of my monthly link ups: Francesca's Festa of Favourites.

The response has exceeded my expectations and hopes over the past two months. Thanks so much to those who linked up. I encourage you to go and check out all the lovely posts there.

I've closed February's link up now, but never fear, the March link up is here!

So come and join in with 

Francesca's Festa of Favourites for March


If you're not sure what I'm on about, here's a recap: "Festa" in Italian means a celebration, a party. This link-up is a place where you can place links to your favourite posts in a given month, but here's the difference: they don't have to be posts you've written (although they can be). You can link to any post for the month that, for you, has been a must-read, that you're proud of, or that you think is funny.

What's the benefit? I'm lazy, so I hope that by the end of the month, it provides me with a summary of cool posts to read. If you're lazy, you can sponge off the list too :-) 

Now as well as being lazy, I'm also not into spending money on my blog, so I haven't used one of those super-dooper paid linky party tools, so this is a free one. A few people had trouble with it last at the start, but I've found that as long as you remember to have ".html" at the end of the URL, it usually works. (Let me know in the comments if you have trouble and I'll try to fix it). The disadvantage of the free one is that there are no thumbnails, so you'll need to be creative with your words to get people to want to click on the link!

So, here you are, any time through March, feel free to link up posts you love.

Welcome to Francesca's Festa of Favourites!!



8 comments:

  1. That is a great idea - especailly linking other peoples posts that you love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annaleis. I find that I'm using it as my "bookmark" for each month to posts I want to read over and over :-)

      Delete
  2. I even had a note in my diary to link in February - clearly I don't listen to myself enough :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't listen to myself much either - I talk to myself too much; it's just white noise!

      Delete
  3. Thanks SO much for adding me!! Such a great idea and I will certainly be back every month. Right off to bed with the ipad now do read some of these awesome blogs xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, very happy to have you here xx

      Delete
  4. Thanks for hosting this lovely link up. Fairy wishes and butterfly kisses lovely

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...