15 March 2012

Liebster blog award



I've been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by my friend Miss Holly at Monstercake. Thanks Holly! And thanks for your beautiful comments about my blog.

I'd never heard of this award before today, so I was very surprised and intrigued when she notified me. I've since learned that:

"Liebster is a German word, meaning dearest or beloved, but it can also mean favorite. The idea behind the Liebster Blog Award is that it is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers in order to create new connections and bring attention to these wonderful blogs!"

The rules of this award are:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Hope that the people you’ve sent the award to forward it to their five favorite bloggers and keep it going!
I've been blogging for a little while now, but I don't really find the time to be a huge reader of blogs. I follow a few blogs, mainly written by people I know in real life and a couple I have stumbled upon along the way. To be honest, I thought I might struggle to find five.

Here are my top five:

  1. The Baynhams: written by my good friend Gina, a seasoned blogger, this blog is a great record of her family establishing a new life for themselves in a new country. She's a great writer, a great friend, and sure to be a great wearer of green this weekend!
  2. Lil and Hubby: written by a friend of mine from life before children, this blog is a look at her life as a mum of one very cute baby boy.
  3. Shepherd Wants a Wife: my gorgeous, adventurous lawyer / traveller friend. And Shepherd now has his wife!
  4. Dialogue of a Wallflower: a blog I stumbled upon, and one which I enjoy reading. The writing is honest, refreshing and down-to-earth.
  5. Making Each Day Count: another blog I stumbled upon and another which I enjoy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment here before you go. I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...